Monday, November 11, 2013

Kitchen Appliances

This project has always been done on weekends and with that comes the ever-changing priorities.  Sometimes you pick the next project and sometimes the projects pick you.  I constantly move from one thing to another based on the availability of free help, supplies, design decisions, weather, time and motivation.  Since the lawn is in now, landscaping will wait till spring.

I moved back into inside projects and prepared for hunting.  Since the cabin is completely off grid and my family, friends and I were tired of eating out of coolers we decided to purchase the appliances.  To this point, all cooking has been done on the outdoor grill.  Don't get me wrong, the deer camp cook (JP) is a master chef on that thing but its just nice to put a pizza in the oven every once in a while.

My family and I went down to Lehmans  to purchase a propane refridgerator.  It works the same as an RV fridge, just on a larger scale and was already set up for propane.  I purchased the stove at Lowes and it came with the propane conversion kit which I switched over. I ran the gas lines to the appliances and for now this is our make-shift kitchen.






No comments:

Post a Comment